Meet the Team
Sebastian Rynhoud – Wake Surfer Outlaw Division
Sebastian’s passion for the sport and the industry took off when he got his Tige two years ago. Sebastian currently competes in the Outlaw wakesurfing class and hopes to move up to the Pro Division soon. When he is not surfing or training he is working at the local Tige dealer as the pro shop manager where he shares his passion with all who visit.
Al Lewin – Pro Hydrofoil
- 2011 and 2009 Male Athlete of the year from USHA
- 2010 Hydrofoil Nationals- 1st in free ride, 2nd overall
- 2003-Present: Pro Hydrofoil competitor and top finisher
- One of very few people landing multiple mobius tricks on a foil
- Photos and mention in “The Water Skier” magazine
- Featured in the Water Ski documentary film “The Secret Spot”
- Spotted in various regional newspapers and TV news segments
- Skied at Summer Fest and Freedom Fest music concerts in front of 5000+ and taught one of the bands to foil.
- Ski year round on Lake Austin and Travis – Extensively networked on very high profile foil/wakeboard lakes.
- Help in development of new hydrofoil and watersports related products
Photos of Al Lewin are courtesy of Dan Pohl from Great Lakes Photography
David West – Wake Surfing Coach